Growing public anger against the genocide in Gaza is seeing protests around the world against Israeli products. With material help and passionate support from U.S. President, Barack Obama, the Zionist have murdered more than 400 children in their latest offensive against their captive Arab victims in Gaza. The latest protests near Birmingham, England, saw angry pro-Palestinian activists throw Israeli products on the floor of a Tesco supermarket in Hodge Hill.
If you want to join the growing global boycott of the Israeli regime, there are numerous websites that provide helpful details…
- Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- BDS Movement (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions)
- Innovative Minds – “Shopping Can Kill” campaign
- Buycott – smartphone app that identifies Israeli products
- Palestine Solidarity Collective
Note that the 729 barcode is a simple tool for recognizing Israeli products.
BE READY – THE REVOLUTION IS COMING – BOYCOTT THE ISRAELI REGIME