While some Zionists in Hollywood, like Jon Voight and Howard Stern, have come out with solid support for Israel’s ethnic-cleansing campaign in Gaza, the reaction from more notable Zionist celebrities has been far more muted. In fact you could say that there has been a deafening silence from the likes of Barbara Streisand, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Steven Spielberg who one might expect to have an educated opinion on the matter.
So, if you bump into one of these luminaries at the supermarket, you might want to ask them…
– how do you feel about the mass-murder of Palestinians?
– how do you feel about Israel bombing a U.N. school and safe-haven after they had been notified 17 times
– do you consider Arabs to be part of humanity?
– do you share the same murderous hatred for Palestinians as other Israelis?
– under what conditions to you feel its acceptable to kill Arab children?
– when should Israel end the holocaust in Gaza?
BE READY – THE REVOLUTION IS COMING – BOYCOTT THE ISRAELI REGIME